Redactle Unlimited was inspired by the original game at redactle.com, which was influenced by Wordle. A random Wikipedia article is shown with key terms removed (hence the original name Redactle). Redactle Unlimited offers a lot of cool features including multiplayer, clever guessing to match plurals and inflections (lemmatization), annotations, and no daily game limit.
– To reveal the letter count, tap or click on the words.
– If you’re not sure enough to guess a word, double touch it to add notes.
– To play with friends or family, just choose multiplayer from the new game page and email them the link.
– Clever guessing. With smart guessing enabled, your guesses for plurals and inflections will be matched in the article. ‘Walk’, for example, matches ‘walks’, ‘walking’, and ‘one’ also matches ‘1’. Please keep in mind that this function depends on third-party dictionaries, which are not complete; for example, English adverbs (such as swiftly) are absent.
– Hide any suggestions that have no matches in the article. This may be turned on in the settings.
– Light theme with the ability to sync with your operating system’s dark/light mode.
– Multiple languages – Please email me if you’d want your language to be included and can supply translations.